Dr. Charles Martin and his team at Richmond Smile Center understand that mature adults may experience unique dental concerns, requiring customized, and sometimes extensive, dental care.
Dr. Martin has more than 30 years of dental experience, and he is known as one of the most versatile and accomplished dental professionals in the area. He has chosen his team carefully, to reflect his elevated standards of excellence. These factors, combined with our advanced technology and state of the art facilities, makes Richmond Smile Center uniquely qualified to address all of your dental needs.
We perform comprehensive diagnostics, evaluating your overall oral health, including the teeth, gums, jaw alignment, bite, bone health, and more. Perhaps most importantly, we listen to you, and take the time to understand your goals and your oral health.
You will feel comfortable in our inviting office, with our friendly team of dental experts. Dr. Martin is uniquely qualified to treat complex cases, and he personally performs many procedures, such as dental implants, that other dentists refer out to specialists. In fact, he is one of the selected few dentists to earn the coveted status of Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Are you a candidate for adult dentistry?
If you are over the age of 45 and in need of extensive dental care, you may benefit from a customized treatment plan from Richmond Smile Center. The best candidates are those who:
- Are in need of extensive treatment due to years of avoiding seeing a dentist
- Prefer to visit one office for comprehensive care, rather than travelling to different locations and seeing unfamiliar professionals
- Are committed to ensuring that they receive the most advanced and highest quality of care available
What dental concerns can we address with advanced adult dentistry?
We offer a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic options that may be incorporated into your treatment plan. These include:
- Dental implants
- Bone loss and periodontal disease
- Full or partial dentures
- Correction of ill-fitting or loose dentures
- Complete smile makeovers
- Tooth extractions
- Root canal therapy
Let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Call Richmond Smile Center at 804.417.7203 and schedule a consultation today.
- Adult Dentist Richmond - Dentist in Richmond addresses adult patient concerns such as tooth loss
- Full or Partial Dentures Richmond - Restore your smile with full or partial dentures from your Richmond, VA, dentist
- Dental Restoration Richmond - Often overlooked dental restoration for mature Richmond patients