Here are some names you might recognize: Cher Lloyd, Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Victoria Beckham, Catherine Zita Jones, Celine Dion, and Nicholas Cage. Do you know what they all have in common (besides celebrity status)? They've all had smile makeovers. These talented men and women understood that an investment in their mouths would pay big dividends in success and personal satisfaction. Dentist Charles Martin and his team at Richmond Smile Center have been providing Hollywood-gorgeous smiles to patients throughout The River City for more than three decades.
What constitutes a smile makeover?
There is a popular misconception that a smile makeover has to involve many lengthy and expensive procedures for a look that is dramatically different. Sometimes that is the case, depending on the desires of the patient. In other situations, a smile makeover could be a simple one-visit treatment. The most important factor is finding a dentist who is qualified in dental artistry, genuinely listens to your goals and concerns, and offers a broad range of services to customize your smile makeover. Your plan may include treatments like these, alone or in combination, all at once or phased in over time:
- Teeth whitening with the latest in-office and take home methods available.
- Tooth colored fillings to replaced old, dark dental work.
- Natural colored bonding for a little shaping that blends beautifully.
- Dental veneers, the quickest way to camouflage all sorts of enamel flaws, discoloration, and minor misalignment.
- Porcelain crowns that look natural and provide strength.
- Dental bridges, a sound traditional alternative to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental implants, the modern long- term replacement option that looks, chews, and feels just like a tooth.
- Dentures that fit comfortably, look fantastic, and stay in place.
- Full mouth reconstruction for even the most complex cases of damage and wear.
The Richmond Smile Center promise
Dr. Martin will treat your mouth, your appearance, and your time as if it were his own. You will play an active role in designing your smile makeover, with consideration for your goals, schedule, budget, and tolerance level. You will be treated with compassion, professionalism, and discretion at all times. Your oral health and overall wellness will have top priority throughout treatment. You will feel like a celebrity when your smile makeover is complete!
Designing dazzling smiles is one of Dr. Martin's favorite aspects of dentistry. Call 804.417.7203 to schedule a makeover consultation at Richmond Smile Center. He is eager to talk with you about how a smile makeover can impact your quality of life.
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page