Smiling can make you look more attractive as well as providing a number of other benefits. If you avoid smiling because of dental imperfections, visit Dr. Charles Martin, a premier cosmetic dentist in Richmond Virginia. He takes personal pride in the healthy, beautiful, happy smiles of his patients. The team at Richmond Smile Center loves seeing the delight on their patients' faces when they look in the mirror after treatment.
Advances in dental technology, materials, and techniques have made cosmetic dental treatments easier, more comfortable, more beautiful, and more affordable than ever before. Dr. Martin and his team of professionals are dedicated to helping their patients enjoy optimal oral health and beauty for life, and they can put a dazzling smile on your face quickly and comfortably.
Smiling offers a number of terrific benefits:
- Approachability – We are naturally drawn to people who are smiling because it makes them seem more approachable. An unsmiling demeanor pushes people away, a smile draws them in.
- Relaxation – When you smile, your body releases the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins. They relax your body and they can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
- Relieve pain – The endorphins released when smiling act as a natural pain reliever.
- Good mood – The serotonin released by a smile is a natural anti-depressant.
- Spread happiness – When you are smiling, it has a tendency to lighten the mood of those around you.
- Look younger – Smiling is nature's facelift. When you are smiling, it lifts the contours of your face, making you appear younger.
Dr. Martin knows that a healthy mouth is the necessary foundation for a beautiful smile, and he provides an array of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services to help his patients achieve their dental goals. Many treatments he provides are both restorative and cosmetic, such as dental implants. They restore function and beauty to the smile while preserving the jawbone.
Richmond Smile Center welcomes even the most complex cases. We take the time to get to know our patients, understand their concerns and goals, and work closely with them to develop a treatment plan that will give them a smile they will proudly share with the world.
Use the convenient form at the side of this page to schedule an appointment or call 804.417.7203; we look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Back To Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page